We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a Wordpress Developer
to join our awesome team.
Your main goal at Profound
As a Wordpress Developer, your number 1 goal is to develop and maintain Custom WordPress Development projects for highly trafficked websites.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- You will create and expand WordPress plugins, create and Modifying Shortcodes and Widgets.
- Work with eCommerce platform (WooCommerce)
- Work with WordPress Page Builders (e.g., Elementor, WP Bakery, etc.)
- Work with Advanced Custom Fields
- Support the existing codes, fix bugs and add new functions.
What you should already bring to the table
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the web development industry
- Solid understanding of WordPress standards, database structure, themes, widgets
- Able to write advanced CSS such as selectors, gradients, animations, transformations, grids and variables
- MySQL – Comfortable writing basic SQL queries
- Understanding of React components, JSX, and PHP Templating are a big plus
- Discipline concerning delivery dates, stylistic appreciation of what makes code good and readable, and a committed attitude about documentation, user stories, issue tracking, and timesheets are all very important skills for our developers to have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to apply them with both team members and clients
- Demonstrated experience in managing hosting
- Team player mentality while also having the capacity to work independently
- And, no less importantly, you must always be ready to have fun.
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound feels like:
- Working with impact and meaning
- Having flexible working hours and taking care of your mental health
- The flexibility to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative
- A fun and upbeat company culture: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities
Sound like something for you?
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.