We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a UI/UX Designer
to join our awesome team.
Your main goal at Profound:
Your primary goal as a UI/UX designer is to design highly visual, intuitive, and engaging digital products that help our customers achieve their business goals. You’ll work on projects in close collaboration with our project managers, developers, and graphic designers, and of course together with our amazing clients.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Here’s what you will do:
What you already bring to the table
- Create best-in-class designs for websites, applications, and sometimes other digital products that balance both the user experience, business goals, and technical capabilities.
- Collaborate with a team of project managers, developers, graphic designers, and of course our clients
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of team members and clients
- Solicit feedback from your peers, internal stakeholders, and customers to improve your designs
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients together with the project manager
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
Very appreciated as a plus
- Proficient in modern design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe).
- Extensive experience and knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience designing for both mobile and web environments
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch skills are required to communicate with customers at all levels of the organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills. To build, maintain, and strengthen long-term relationships with customers and colleagues, you'll need strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are a true team player and connector
- Proactive attitude. At Profound, we like to use the old adage, "If not you, then who?" "If not now, when?" This means kicking the crutch from under our excuses and leaping into action the minute it is required
- Bringing structure in a very dynamic (sometimes chaotic) environment must be one of your talents
- Multitasking while keeping an overview of your main activities and goals must be second nature to you
- And, no less importantly, you must always be ready to have fun.
- Excellent, or at least basic, proficiency in Papiamentu
- Knowledge of the digital field in which Profound operates
- Eager to learn and develop additional skills and share this knowledge with your colleagues
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound feels like:
Sound like something for you?
- Working with impact and meaning
- Having flexible working hours and taking care of your mental health
- The flexibility to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative
- A fun and upbeat company culture: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.