We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our awesome team.
What does a UI/UX Designer do?
A UI/UX Designer at Profound is responsible for collaborating with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces.
You will work with the company’s customers in order to deliver the design that they envision. Within the Project Management team, the Project Manager is responsible for the end result of his/her projects. Therefore you are accountable to the Project Manager.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of UI/UX design
- Experience designing for both mobile and web environments
- Monitor and have knowledge of wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Excellent eye for details
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proactive attitude
- Proficiency in English in both speech and writing
- Good communication skills in order to communicate properly with clients and the team
- Collaborate with project teams and our clients to understand client business requirements for digital strategy and advocate for the customer by developing intuitive interactions and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, internal stakeholders, and customers to improve your designs
- Work closely with project managers, graphic designers and our development teams
- Clearly articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams and clients
- Facilitate effective decision-making with clients
- Provide strategic solutions for early-stage project planning
- Track and document the progress of the project
- Develop additional skills, achieve certifications, and other banks of knowledge in the Internet industry by attending professional conferences, leading seminars with colleagues, and keeping all relative qualifications and certificates up to date
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Accept feedback and implement them
Our core values:
- A core value at Profound that you must be ready to adhere to at all times is the value that client perception is sacred. So you must always have a service-minded attitude and must always be willing to go the extra mile to keep our clients happy.
- We have a total football mindset at Profound. This means that everyone must be prepared to assist in various activities when needed, regardless of whether these activities fall directly within the scope of their job description.