We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a SEO Specialist
to join our awesome team.
Your no.1 goal at Profound:
Your primary goal as an SEO Specialist is to ensure that websites are optimized to drive traffic, increase brand awareness, and are visually appealing to both search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) and site visitors.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Well, here are some of your main responsibilities to do just that
So what do you need to bring to the table?
- Create and implement optimization strategies to improve the rankings of websites in search engine results.
- Collect and analyze website data results in order to further improve websites.
- Work with the web development team to ensure that SEO best practices are followed throughout all website content to make them extra spiffy.
- Give copywriters and/or clients advice on proper website content.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to manage SEO strategies and marketing goals and knock them out of the park.
- Have knowledge of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
- A minimum of HBO (College) / WO (University) work and thinking level.
- A minimum of 3 years (work) experience in the field of Search Engine Optimization.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to understand content marketing at a deep level while also keeping the target audience, marketing strategies, web design and development, and the client's business goals in mind. Whew, that’s a lot to take in, huh? Don’t worry you’ll get the hang of it ;)
- The ability to work in groups and communicate well with members of other departments. So if you’re the type of person that has trouble coming out of their shell, this won’t be the right fit for you.
- The ability to stay curious and adapt to algorithms and search engine changes, as well as changes in the SEO world in general.
Very appreciated as a plus
If you have these bonus qualifications you’re golden:
- Fluent in Papiamentu and Spanish, both orally and in writing.
- Outstanding content writing skills.
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound means:
- You will be providing work with impact and meaning.
- Having flexible working hours and a place where mental health is stimulated.
- Having the option to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours.
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative.
- Being a part of a company culture that is uniquely fun and upbeat: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities.
Sound like something for you? Well, then let’s rock and roll
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.