We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a SEA/SEO Specialist to join our awesome team.
Your no.1 goal at Profound:
Your primary goal as a SEA/SEO Specialist is to generate leads for websites through website optimization and search engine advertising.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Well, here are some of your main responsibilities to do just that
- Plan, manage, execute and measure paid search campaigns across different search engines.
- Collect and analyze data in order to consistently improve advertising campaigns and maximize return on investment.
- Create and implement optimization strategies to improve the rankings of websites in search engine results.
- Collect and analyze website data results in order to further improve websites.
- Work with the web development team to ensure that SEO best practices are followed throughout all website content in order to make it look extra spiffy.
- Give copywriters and/or clients advice on proper website content..
So what do you need to bring to the table?
- A minimum of HBO (College) / WO (University) work and thinking level.
- A minimum of 3 years (work) experience in the field of SEA and SEO
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
- The ability to understand SEA and SEO at a deep level while keeping the target audience, marketing strategies, web design and development, and the client's business goals in mind. Whew, that’s a lot to take in, huh? Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it ;)
- The ability to work in groups and communicate well with members of other departments. So if you’re the type of person that has trouble coming out of their shell, this won’t be the right fit for you.
- The ability to stay curious and adapt to algorithms and search engine changes, as well as changes in the SEA and SEO world in general.
Work is a big part of life. At Profound we believe that’s why it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you’re able to make an impact internationally. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this a great place to demonstrate your passion. Our mission is to help mankind forward through profound digital experiences. If you share that mission, you’re just the person we’re looking for!
Very appreciated as a plus If you have these bonus qualifications, you’re golden:
- Fluent in Papiamentu and Spanish, both orally and in writing.
- Outstanding content writing skills.
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture, in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound means:
- You will be providing work with impact and meaning.
- Having flexible working hours and a place where mental health is stimulated.
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative.
- Being a part of a company culture that is uniquely fun and upbeat: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities.
Sound like something for you? Well, then let’s rock and roll!
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.