We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a Laravel Developer
to join our awesome team.
Your main goal at Profound
As a Laravel Developer, your number 1 goal is to gain a thorough understanding of how our closed source CMS works in a short timeframe.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- Support the existing framework
- Fix bugs on the current framework
- Add new functionalities to the existing framework
What you should already bring to the table
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented PHP 7+
- Experience with Laravel Framework (3 years or more)
- Experience with application architecture and SOLID principles
- Experience with building database systems, web applications or CMS
- Experience using Git
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Passion for software development, learning and growing your craft
Very appreciated as a plus:
- Understanding of WordPress standards
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound feels like:
- Working with impact and meaning
- Having flexible working hours and taking care of your mental health
- The flexibility to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative
- A fun and upbeat company culture: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities
Sound like something for you?
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.