We at Profound — a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world — are looking for a Senior Laravel Developer
to join our awesome team.
What does a Senior Laravel Developer do?
A Senior Laravel Developer will need to be able to gain a thorough understanding of how our closed source CMS works in a short timeframe and quickly analyze the already developed parts relevant to his/her new responsibilities. Furthermore, he/she must be able to communicate well and like working in a team environment. Also, he/she must have a good attitude, be proactive, enjoy what he/she does, like to problem-solve, and be passionate about the latest programming standards.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when applying:
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented PHP 7+
- Experience with Laravel Framework (3 years or more)
- Experience with application architecture and SOLID principles
- Experience with building database systems, web applications or CMS
- Experience using Git
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Passion for software development, learning and growing your craft
- Be able to work well with minimal guidance
- What previous project or job have you had that most resembles this one and how is it similar?
- Why did you apply for this particular job?
- Are you available to start working immediately?
- Links to your social media and GitHub accounts are appreciated.