We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are always looking for talented individuals to join our team! At the moment you can fill in an open application for the role of Project Manager
Your main goal at Profound
Your primary goal as a Project Manager is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to delivery. A Project Manager at Profound is the leader of the team that works together on the development of new websites for our clients. You will work together with the internal team members and the clients towards delivering the web product that they envision and helps reach their company goals.
Within the Project Management team, the Project Director is responsible for the end result of all projects. Therefore you are accountable to the Project Director.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- Take over the project from our sales colleague and kick off the project with the internal team and the client
- Define the project scope and seek approval from the Project Director
- Follow the scope of an online project from the proposal stage to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Provide our clients with solutions for their challenges related to online their online presence, e-commerce, corporate identity or other website related issues.
- Lead the design and development process of a website by working with a team of UI/UX designers, copywriters and web developers by appropriate task assignments and top quality control processes.
- Aim to meet all project goals within the project provided and adjust practices to reflect cost-saving measures.
- Track and document the progress of the project.
- Accept feedback and implement them.
- Handle sensitive information highly confidential.
What you should already bring to the table
- An understanding of technology as it pertains to website design and development along with an understanding of how to use a CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch skills are required to communicate with clients at all levels of the organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills. To build, maintain, and strengthen long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, you'll need strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are a true team player and connector
- Proactive attitude. At Profound, we like to use the old adage, "If not you, then who?" "If not now, when?" This means kicking the crutch from under our excuses and leaping into action the minute it is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You don't just see opportunities; you create and seize them! You are a results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
- Bringing structure in a very dynamic (sometimes chaotic) environment must be one of your talents
- Multitasking while keeping an overview of your main activities and goals must be second nature to you
- And, no less importantly, you must always be ready to have fun
Very appreciated as a plus
- Excellent, or at least basic, proficiency in Papiamentu
- Some noteworthy experience as an Project Manager or in a related field
- Knowledge of the digital field in which Profound operates
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound feels like:
- Working with impact and meaning
- Having flexible working hours and taking care of your mental health
- The flexibility to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative
- A fun and upbeat company culture: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities
Sound like something for you?
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.