We at Profound — a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world — are looking for an Online Marketer to join our very ambitious and awesome online marketing team. The Online Marketing Team at Profound achieves the online marketing goals for many prestigious clients. There is a lot to consider when working for such clients, which is why we are looking for a versatile, passionate and creative online marketer with a good sense of humor to become an addition to our team.
- A minimum of HBO (College) / WO (University) work and thinking level;
- A minimum of 2 years (work) experience in the field of online marketing;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics;
- A basic understanding of SEO and Email marketing is a pre;
- Feeling comfortable sending emails and having phone conversations with clients;
- Feeling comfortable presenting in front of clients (online or in-person);
- Being able to interpret data and write reports that every type of client can understand;
- Being able to make PowerPoint / Google Slides / Canva presentations;
- Proficient in speech and writing in both Dutch and English. Papiamentu is a pre.
- High feeling of responsibility;
- Team player mentality while also having the capacity to work independently;
- Being able to perform under pressure;
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry;
- Being open to the needs of others around you.
Tasks specific to Social Media Accounts and Google Ads:
- Giving clients advice about budget, channels and targeting for online marketing;
- Staying up to date with changes and advances in the online marketing world;
- Providing technical and analytical assistance to the OM Team;
- Communicate with clients on developments in regards to their accounts;
- Create a content planner when needed.
Tasks specific to Google Analytics:
- Posting (organic - social media);
- Ad creation;
- Campaign management (setting up ad accounts and checking regularly);
- Monitoring & Optimization of ads;
- Reporting of results in PowerPoint / Google Slides / Canva, sometimes including phone calls.
Tasks specific to SEO:
- Setting up;
Our core values:
- Keyword Research;
- Website Audit;
- On page SEO (excluding writing the content);
- Off page (Site structure, Link building, logo SEO).
- A core value at Profound that you must be ready to adhere to at all times is the value that client perception is sacred. So you must always have a service-minded attitude and must always be willing to go the extra mile to keep our clients happy.
- We have a total football mindset at Profound. This means that everyone must be prepared to assist in various activities when needed, regardless of whether these activities fall directly within the scope of their job description.