We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for an intern position as Project Management Support
to join our awesome team.
Your main goal at Profound
As a Project Management Supporter, your number 1 goal is to support the project management team during the entire life of the project, from conception to live product delivery.
Are you ready to Make it Happen?
Here are some of your main responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the content of the websites the Project Managers and Account Managers are working on, meaning: content upload, structuring, quality control
- Provide support to the Project Managers and Account Managers in any way possible
- Assist the team in creating new and innovative digital solutions for upcoming projects
- Track and document the progress of the project
- Accept feedback and implement them
- Handle sensitive information highly confidential
What you should already bring to the table
- An understanding of technology as it pertains to website design and development along with an understanding of how to use a CMS (preferably WordPress)
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch skills are required to communicate with clients at all levels of the organization
- Communication and interpersonal skills. To build, maintain, and strengthen long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, you'll need strong communication and interpersonal skills. You are a true team player and connector
- Proactive attitude. At Profound, we like to use the old adage, "If not you, then who?" "If not now, when?" This means kicking the crutch from under our excuses and leaping into action the minute it is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You don't just see opportunities; you create and seize them! You are a results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills
- Bringing structure in a very dynamic (sometimes chaotic) environment must be one of your talents
- Multitasking while keeping an overview of your main activities and goals must be second nature to you
- And, no less importantly, you must always be ready to have fun
Very appreciated as a plus
- Oral and written Papiamentu skills
- Some basic knowledge of what digital agencies do
- Some familiarity with programs such as Canva or Wordpress
Work is a big part of life. That is why, at Profound, we believe it should always be fun and interesting. Our Caribbean roots are the source of our upbeat culture in which you will be able to make an international impact. Our values reflect fun, drive, and inclusion, making this an excellent place to showcase your passion and talents. Our mission is to propel humanity forward through profound digital experiences. If you also believe in that mission, you're exactly the person we're looking for!
Working for Profound feels like:
- Working with impact and meaning
- Having flexible working hours and taking care of your mental health
- The flexibility to work remotely as long as you’re available during regular working hours
- Lots of room for personal growth and initiative
- A fun and upbeat company culture: monthly get-togethers, parties, and other fun activities
Sound like something for you?
We’re excited to get to know you! If you see yourself working for Profound, please send us an application that is both surprising and convincing. After that, our Human Experience Manager will get in touch with you.