We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a Graphic Designer
to join our awesome team.
What does a Graphic Designer do?
A graphic designer is responsible for creating graphics that capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, he/she needs to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. He/she is responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, which includes illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually and develop creative designs
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines and take work from concept to final execution within deadlines & budget
- Work well alongside the online marketeers & project managers in creating the best design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices