We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a Financial Assistant to join our awesome team.
What does a Financial Assistant do?
A Financial Assistant assists with the day-to-day tasks in the finance department and plays an integral role in maintaining account information. His/her responsibilities include processing payments, maintaining cost reports and managing invoices. Ultimately, he/she helps maintain the company’s financial health and makes sure the resources are being used in a way that benefits the company.
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in basic accounting/bookkeeping practices and processes
- Computer knowledge and experience using Quickbooks and other accounting and data input software
- Dependable, respectful and works consistently to uphold company ethics and standards
- Help with financial data entry and general bookkeeping
- Manage data, records, and reports by checking for errors and verifying accuracy of information
- Prepare receipts, vouchers, invoices, etc. for entry into data sheets
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in creating and setting budgets
- Update and maintain financial records
- Prepare spreadsheets for data entry, including budgets, accounting information, etc.
- Take direction from and report to the financial director
- Independently prioritize daily tasks and responsibilities
- Actively managing accounts receivables
Our core values:
- A core value at Profound that you must be ready to adhere to at all times is the value that client perception is sacred. So you must always have a service-minded attitude and must always be willing to go the extra mile to keep our clients happy;
- We have a total football mindset at Profound. This means that everyone must be prepared to assist in various activities when needed, regardless of whether these activities fall directly within the scope of their job description;