We at Profound; a young and dynamic digital innovation agency that helps companies become more successful in today’s digital world - are looking for a Creative Designer
to join our awesome team.
What does a Creative Designer do?
A Creative Designer is responsible for creating graphics that capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, he/she needs to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. He/she is responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics, which includes illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, online web-banners, image selection and package design.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Continuous learning in the design process.
- Proactive attitude.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually and develop creative designs based on a creative briefing provided by the project manager.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines and take work from concept to final execution within deadlines & budget.
- Work well alongside the online marketeers & project managers in creating the best design.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
- Accept feedback and implement them in the designs.